Please check out those awesome works,
Sorry for taking while to give a result. It was a wonderful but hard time for me to choose top 5 since everyone seems like music theme. We have more entries than usual challenges and actually the most wonderful thing is quality of all entries are growing up. Isn't it amazing?
I was so excited to see them all, therefore if you have time, please take a look at whole entries since I am sure you can find several great artists there to watch: [link]
(BTW, if I miss any entries in the challenge fav folder, please tell me since sometimes I forget to add it in while I am watching them around. Thank you,)
Also look at them make me wish I could choose more, not only top 5. Yeah, it has been a really hard time to pick top 5 only (sorry, I wish I could pick more):
If you didn't make it, please don't be so upset, other challenge will come up very soon
Another 1000 points goal is reached (thanks to all donations) so we are going to have another challenge this month. This time, the theme is MUSIC. Yes, whatever you want, as long as it's music relation. After you done your drawing, please comment here (don't send me note cause I am already dieing in them and I am sure I will miss your work x__x).
Let make it short with rules here:
1. Draw music theme or music instruments (choose one yourself, any thing you feel comfortable with).
2. Submit your challenge entry by comment in this journal (please upload your work on DA).
3. Don't send me note with your entry (entry sends by note won't be counted).
4. If you don't follow the rule, your entry won't be count. Sorry,
5. You can have many entries as you want but only one get top 5.
6. If you are already in top 5 at last challenge (challenge 4) Yellow then you can't win this time, but you still can join if you want (just not win).
Top 5 of the challenges before last challenge (challenges 1,2,3) still can win.
6. New works only please (after this journal is submitted) since this is not a contest, again, this like a 'little push' to push we all do art ^^.
7. Deadline: End of December.
Any tools are fine from photo to drawing except literature. I know it's unfair for writer but I am sorry about it because I am not good at literature .
It would be nice if you link this under journal your entry so more people can join it ^^.
I will chose top 5 drawings end of next month and each of them will get 200 points & featuring in my journal.
This is not a contest, it's just likes a little "push, inspire, reason etc" for you to draw and just think it's like a chance for practicing therefore don't be so serious to win. Make it likes a good time to draw
Grab you pen/art tools now .
Winners of last challenges:
Challenge 1: Moon - Top 5
Challenge 2: Bird - Top 5
Challenge 3: Book - Top 5
Challenge 4: Yellow - Top 5
Thank you for taking time to read my journal
Have a great day
My photo account
Can you believe they are hand embroidery (hand made) works???
Commissions status: Close
All information of commission and commission list can be found here: [link]
Give them more love please cause they r really nice
Thanks again for all of your lovely gift
Design by super awesome & sweet `shebid for me. How sweet!. Please visit and drop her some loves and you wont regret cause she is an amazing artist herself.