Sorry for making you wait for too long. This challenge doesn't have much entries like last challenge but more quality entries. That makes me so happy it means somehow we are improving. Isn't it cool?
Now I would love to announce 5 top entries here:
Trust me, I want to have top 10, not only 5 at this time so bad cause there are some very nice other entries too. That's why it takes me more than a week to choose top 5 ;^;
And for peoples who couldn't make it this time, please don't be upset. As the point of this challenge is not for winning but for improving and it's like a motivation for us to draw/work more on art
Please never stop working and improving your skills. Well, I have to back to practicing more now too, ^^
Please don't forget to drop all loves for out wonderful entries: [link]
Please give me time to announce the top 5. The challenge is closed now. Thank you for joining it and we will have another challenge when another 1000 points are reached ^^.
Another 1000 points goal is reached (thanks to all donations) so we are going to have another challenge this month. This time, the theme is Angel/Evil Yes, whatever you want, as long as it's angel/evil relation. After you done your drawing, please comment here (don't send me note cause I am already dieing in them and I am sure I will miss your work x__x).
Let make it short with rules here:
1. Draw Angel/Evil theme. You can draw angel or evil or both of them (choose one yourself, any thing you feel comfortable with). This theme is familiar so try to be creative. Yeah, be unique .
2. Submit your challenge entry by comment in this journal (please upload your work on DA).
3. Don't send me note with your entry (entry sends by note won't be counted).
4. If you don't follow the rule, your entry won't be count. Sorry,
5. You can have many entries as you want but only one get top 5.
6. If you are already in top 5 at last challenge (challenge 5) then you can't win this time, but you still can join if you want (just not win). If you were one of the winners of last challenge, please write next to your entry's comment dear (so it saves my time, thanks a lot for your helping dear).
Ex: This is my entry: [link] - I was in top 5 of last challenge.
Top 5 of the challenges before last challenge (challenges 1 -> 4) still can win.
7. New works only please (after this journal is submitted) since this is not a contest, again, this like a 'little push' to push we all do art ^^.
8. Deadline: End of April (so you can have plenty of time ^^).
9. Link the journal under your artist description/works so more peoples can know & join it.
Any tools are fine from photo to drawing except literature. I know it's unfair for writers but I am truly sorry about it because I am not good at literature .
It would be nice if you link this under journal your entry so more people can join it ^^.
I will chose top 5 drawings end of next month and each of them will get 200 points & featuring in my journal.
This is not a contest, it's just likes a little "push, inspire, reason etc" for you to draw and just think it's like a chance for practicing therefore don't be so serious to win. Make it likes a good time to draw
Grab you pen/art tools now .
Winners of last challenges:
Challenge 1: Moon - Top 5
Challenge 2: Bird - Top 5
Challenge 3: Book - Top 5
Challenge 4: Yellow - Top 5
Challenge 5: Music - Top 5
Thank you for taking time to read my journal
Have a great day
My photo account
Can you believe they are hand embroidery (hand made) works???
Commissions status: Close
All information of commission and commission list can be found here: [link]
Design by super awesome & sweet `shebid for me. How sweet!. Please visit and drop her some loves and you wont regret cause she is an amazing artist herself.